If you have been charged with a criminal offence or a traffic offence give yourself the chance for the best possible outcome.
Watson Law can provide you with quality advice and representation in a wide range of matters including:
- Assaults including common assault, assault causing actual bodily harm, stalking, intimidations and affray
- Domestic violence and apprehended violence orders including breach of AVO
- Resist or hinder police and breach of bonds
- Drug Offences including supply, cultivation, manufacture and possession
- Larcency, theft. goods in custody suspected of being stolen, fraud and obtaining benefit by deception
- Driving offences including drink driving offences, driving under the influence of drugs and driving whilst disqualified
- Licence appeals
- Bail applications
- Sexual and indecent assault
- Proceeds of Crime
We regularly appear in all Courts, including Local, District, Supreme and the Federal Courts. We will advise you of your rights, your options and the Court procedures so that you are ready for your court appearance. Whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty we will present you case so as to obtain the best possible result.
We approach each case with passion and commitment. From the first steps of the court process and right through to the end, we’ll handle everything you need to be in your best shape at trial.
We have been fighting for many years on behalf of people charged with traffic offences under the Road Transport Act. Whether you’ve been charged with drink driving, driving under the influence of drugs, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, negligent or dangerous driving we can help. We also have many years of experience in acting on licence appeals.
- Drink driving offences (PCA): novice range drink driving offences, special range drink driving offences, low range PCA, mid range PCA and high range PCA.
- Driving under the influence of illicit drugs.
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm.
- Loss of licence: appealing suspension of licence, driving while disqualified or suspended, license suspensions for unpaid fines.
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences and other traffic offences
- Trucks and heavy vehicles offences
We understand importance of your licence to your job and your family. Our Solicitors will help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf to get you the best possible result.